After escaping the swamps of Zetsubou No Shima, the Origins characters are hurled into a war-torn Stalingrad. Our heroes face their most dangerous enemies yet among the remnants of a battle between giant mechanized soldiers and ferocious dragons.
Activision have announced a new bonus for season pass holders of Black Ops 3. That’s right, they are not asking for any more money this time, shocking I know! Players will get a 10 rare supply drops, one weapon bribe, 10 liquid divinium. The weapon bribe guarantees you a weapon.
Starting today, anyone who already owns or purchases Black Ops 3 Season Pass in the future will get the following bonus items:
- One Weapon Bribe
- Ten Rare Supply Drops
- Ten Vials of Liquid Divinium
What is a weapon bribe?
Weapon Bribes are a special kind of Supply Drop that include three items, one of which is guaranteed to be a ranged or melee weapon for use in multiplayer. Similarly, the ten Rare Supply Drops offered as part of the Season Pass Bonus will each offer three items, including at least one rare item or better. Supply Drops can feature anything from cosmetic items to unique weapons. For Zombies fans, Vials of Liquid Divinium can be used to craft Gobblegums—special consumables that can provide valuable offensive and defensive bonuses.
Activision have confirmed that the Co-op mode in Infinite Warfare will introduce a zombies mode which has been described as a “wild ride”.
Additionally, Infinite Warfare will introduce an original cooperative Zombies mode that takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with unique gameplay features and mechanics. More details about multiplayer and the new zombies experience will be announced at a later date.
Treyarch have announced that this weekend will be a double cryptokey weekend as well as double liquid divinium.
What is liquid divinium?
Liquid Divinium is a new utility found in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies maps Shadows of Evil, The Giant and Der Eisendrache. They help power up Dr Monty’s Factory in the main menu screen of Zombies. They are used to create “Mega” versions of GobbleGum.
They can be found randomly during these circumstances:
- Using the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- Using the Mystery Box.
- Using the Teleporters.
- Using the Wunderspheres
- Buying a Gun off of the Wall.
- Opening up a Door.
- Buying a Perk-a-Cola.
- Buying a GobbleGum.
- Activating the Train.
- Calling in a Civil Protector.
- Buying a trap (rare).
It’s GO time! 2X Cryptokeys / 2X Liquid Divinium Weekend is LIVE! pic.twitter.com/23E0VKAZLg
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) April 8, 2016
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III’s Zombies saga continues on the forsaken island of “Zetsubou No Shima”. Follow Origins heroes Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo as they explore a secret biological research lab where experiments with Element 115 have created horrors beyond belief. Experience terrifying new enemies, more devastating traps, and classic Zombies side quests to dive deeper into the Origins storyline.
The Eclipse DLC Pack includes four new multiplayer maps — Verge, Rift, Spire, and Knockout — and Zetsubou No Shima, Treyarch’s latest chapter in the Black Ops III Zombies adventure.
Eclipse is available first on PlayStation 4 on April 19, 2016.
Treyarch have announced the second DLC pack for Black Ops 3 entitled Eclipse.
Eclipse has four multiplayer maps called Spire, Rift, Knockout and Verge (remake of World at War’s Banzai map).
- Spire: Spire takes Multiplayer combat to a futuristic sub-orbital airport terminal set high in the clouds. Multiple levels and open areas promote intense, mid-range combat around a clean, high-tech civilian environment. Watch your step, because one wrong move could send you plummeting back through the stratosphere.
- Rift: Head to the core of a harsh futuristic military complex, set high above an active caldera. Rift funnels and forces tight, intense engagements, where the only way through is forward. Utilize the unique core movement opportunities to outsmart and outplay enemies as you traverse the suspended rail system.
- Knockout: Housed in a traditional Shaolin Temple with a retro twist, Knockout sets the stage for a bloody Kung Fu tournament. This mid-sized map showcases a sharp contrast between the mid-range engagements of the traditional exterior architecture and the tight close-quarters of an eclectic 1970’s styled interior.
- Verge: In this re-imagination of the classic Call of Duty: World at War map, Banzai, Verge drops Multiplayer combat into the center of a distant post-apocalyptic future, where two warring factions are entrenched in constant battle. Take control of the key bridge, fortresses, tunnel systems and waterfalls as you engage in high-speed action through this medium-sized map.
- Zetsubou – No Shima – Eclipse also sets the stage for Zetsubou No Shima, the highly-anticipated, all-new entry in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies storyline that spans the four DLC Map Packs for Black Ops III this year. The Origins characters continue on their mission to stop the zombie apocalypse not only in this universe but in all universes. Our heroes find themselves stranded on a remote Pacific island which is home to the Division 9 facility: a secret biological research lab whose experiments with Element 115 and its effects on human, animal, and plant biology has created horrors beyond belief. Zetsubou No Shima features a foliage rich island map including new terrifying zombie enemies, a variety of innovative transport mechanics, more devastating traps and classic Zombies side quests.
The Eclipse DLC pack for Black Ops 3 will retail at $15 if bought separately to the season pass.
Release date for PS4 users 19th April with Xbox One to follow roughly a month later.
More details to follow…
Activision and Treyarch have released an in-game image from the zombies part of DLC #2 on their twitter which is due to be revealed later today.
Source: Call of Duty Twitter
Treyarch have confirmed via their twitter that they will debut details of the second DLC for Black Ops 3 via a livestream on Thursday 31st March. Expect previews of new multiplayer maps and a zombies map.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) March 29, 2016
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III’s DLC offering, Awakening is out now on PS4, XboxOne and PC and that means a new Zombies adventure. Origins characters Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo, and Dempsey embark on a suicide mission to an enemy research facility built upon an archaic site of unspeakable horror.
Treyarch have released a new patch, 1.07. The patch is currently available for PS4 users with other platforms to follow shortly. See below for detailed patch notes.
Details and Patch Notes:
- Addressed issue where earned Dark Matter camos were not appearing on Black Market weapons.
- Resolved bug where Players were unable to unlock Gold/Diamond camos on the Marshal16 and MX Garand if they earned Weapon Class Mastery before TU5.
- Updated visuals for Prestige Kill Counter and Clan Tag.
- Resolved issue where the wrong image would appear when a Player received the Reaper Geist Specialist theme in a Supply Drop.
- Addressed bug where the NX ShadowClaw’s Bayonet would display the wrong image if banned or protected in Arenas.
- Fixed issue where the wrong image was displayed for the LRX3 in the Custom Games Protect/Ban menu.
- Updated Official Custom Variants for CWL Competitive Game Modes.
- Added a Live Event viewer to allow Players to watch the Call of Duty World League games from the Main Menu.
- Fixed issue where a white image was appearing in the Killfeed for Fury Song kills.
- Corrected bug where the Fury Song icon would display in the Killfeed whenever a Player received a kill with the Combat Knife.
- Added ricochet damage for Care Package owners in Hardcore Modes.
- Added ricochet damage for Players planting or defusing bombs in Search & Destroy in Hardcore Mode.
- Addressed issue where the Wraith was being destroyed by one less rocket than intended.
- Rolling Thunder
- Fixed bug where the Rolling Thunder could be seen on the mini-map by enemies who were not using the Engineer Perk.
- Addressed exploit where players could mantle onto rocks near Start spawn and get outside of playable area.
- Addressed exploit where Players were able to gain an unfair advantage by standing atop invisible collision near Red Barn.
- Prevented Player from escorting Safeguard robot from inside building.
- Spawned model near S&D Bomb Site B to prevent bad line of sight.
- Prevented Players from escorting the Safeguard robot from 2nd floor of buildings.
- Adjusted Hardpoint Zone so players are unable to hold it from outside the building.
- Spawned in additional collision to prevent Yellow Tube exploit.
- Carved out collision in the Red tube to allow for better Player movement.
- Increased accuracy. Now has less recoil.
- Iron Jim
- Fixed consecutive attack speed to be consistent with other melee weapons.
- Fixed issue where Players were unable to earn progress towards the Chameleon camo if the Varix 3 was attached.
- Addressed bug where the Marshal 16’s progression would count towards the MR6’s stats if using the Dual Wield attachment.
- Resolved issue where the “Run and Gun” Prestige challenge would not track if Players gained kills using the Dual Wield attachment and the Gung-Ho Perk.
- Addressed bug where Players were unable to earn progress towards the Chameleon camo if the Dual Wield Perk was equipped.
- Improved matchmaking in Arenas.
- Fixed issues where Parties would occasionally be split when searching for a new Arena match.
- Added neutral state to ban/protect options.
- Players are now able to continue editing classes and streaks after pressing ‘Done.’
- Custom Games
- Added NX ShadowClaw to custom game competitive options.
- Fixed issue where reporting a Player would not update with the correct name.
- Addressed exploit in Daily Challenge system.
- Fixed issue where Player could trigger the rocket shield functionality and/or GobbleGums when the scoreboard was on screen.
- Fixed issue where a blank Daily Challenge card would appear in the after action report at the end of a local/offline Zombies game.
- Fixed issue where Double Weapon XP meter did not accurately reflect the amount of XP earned after a match.
- Alternate ammo types have received a balancing pass.
- Fixed multiple Zombie pathing exploits on Der Eisendrache.
- Addressed a variety of exploits where Players were able to exit the playable area on Der Eisendrache.
- Fixed issue where the Death Machine wasn’t doing appropriate damage at higher rounds.
- Resolved bug around the Ragnarok DG-4’s slam ability.
- Fixed bug where the Ragnarok DG-4’s FX would not turn off correctly when two were planted in sequence.
- The Panzer Soldat has received a balancing pass.
- Fixed issue where Players were able to duplicate upgraded Bows.
- Addressed several bugs surrounding the main Easter Egg quest.
- Addressed invisible collision issues during the Keeper battle.
- Resolved bug with the plunger melee weapon.
- Fixed issue where the jump pads would not activate.
- Resolved issue where in-game characters could be heard speaking to one another during cinematic sequences.
Dead Ops Arcade II
- Fixed a bug where Firepower fate weapon did not upgrade to purple version.
- Eliminated a very small time window where Player exiting a vehicle was vulnerable to damage.
- New pickup added post round 24; Coat of Arms.
- Increased Siegebot Player vehicle time by 10 seconds for balancing purposes.
- Increased the health of the Golden Egg by 3x.