Get your first look at in-depth Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare gameplay as Reyes and his crew infiltrate and take down an enemy SetDef destroyer. Launching from the UNSA Retribution, the SCAR team must engage in intense Jackal dogfighting and close-quarters combat through zero-g to accomplish a coordinated assault with the UNSA Tigris. Welcome to the deadly world of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The unemployment rate among young veterans is nearly three times the national average. Hear from veterans themselves about the negative stereotypes they face when trying to get a good job.
The Call of Duty® Endowment is a non-profit corporation supported by Activision Blizzard. Our aim is to identify and fund organizations that place veterans into high quality careers.
Click http://bit.ly/O9XmWn to donate via PayPal or text “Jobs4Vets” to 41444 to donate by credit card.
Learn more about the Call of Duty® Endowment and how you can help:
Sledgehammer have announced that the map Atlas Gorge is now available for free for everyone.
Atlas Gorge was a bonus Multiplayer Map included in Collector’s Editions or with the Season Pass of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Atlas Gorge This map is a re-imagining of Pipeline, a Multiplayer Map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
A reason to go back and play a few games of Advanced Warfare – Atlas Gorge is available now on all platforms!
— Sledgehammer Games (@SHGames) May 23, 2016
It has been just over a week since Activision and Infinity Ward debut the trailer for the 2016 entry to the series Infinite Warfare. It is safe to say that the launch could have gone better with the trailer receiving mass criticism from the Call of Duty fan base. The video has now racked up more than 1.3million dislikes, a massive low for any CoD video. This number just keeps on rising and will continue as more and more get on the bandwagon. It currently sits at number 5 of the most disliked youtube videos EVER.
Could it reach the number one spot (not a stat Activision will want to publicise)? The video is still a long way off Justin Bieber’s Baby at number 1 with over 6 million and Rebecca Black’s Friday at 3 million taking the second spot.
People need to chill out.
Check the trailer out below if you have not seen it.
In a recent interview by Forbes with EVP of Call of Duty we now have confirmed 5 out of 10 multiplayer maps that will be available at launch.
Confirmed MP Maps
How much does Modern Warfare remastered cost?
- Legacy Edition and Digital Legacy Edition – Include both Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, SRP $79.99.
- Digital Deluxe Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Season Pass, SRP $99.99.
- Legacy Pro Edition – Includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Season Pass, collectible SteelbookTM, official game soundtrack and additional digital items, SRP $119.99
During the Activision Q1 earnings conference call, CEO Eric Hirshberg addressed the negativity around the new infinite warfare trailer which has received over 370,000 dislikes on YouTube – the highest ever for a Call of Duty trailer.
First of all, you gotta love the passion of gamers. This is an industry like no other and a fan base like no other. We love that our fans treat this franchise like their own and have such strong points of view about it. There just aren’t many entertainment franchises on earth that can generate the kind of passion that Call of Duty can… and that’s a good thing.
Secondly, of course, we know there are people in our community who are nostalgic for the boots on the ground-style gameplay; that’s why we made Modern Warfare Remastered. But we also have millions of people in our community who want to have new innovative experiences in the game each year and Infinite Warfare is going to deliver that.
The good news is this year we found a way to deliver both in one package while keeping our community together. While of course we see the passionate opinions online, we also look at other measurements and the fact is — while it’s very early — pre-orders are off to a very strong start. Views of the reveal trailer … are up and, in fact, the number of likes per view on the Infinite Warfare trailer are the highest we’ve ever seen.
We’ve seen this in the franchise before. The reveal trailer for Black Ops 2, which took the franchise into the future for the first time, had the most dislikes of any reveal trailer we had ever made at that time. And that went on to become our most successful game ever.
Right now, the franchise has never been stronger. We have more people playingBlack Ops 3, a game that takes place in the future, with boost jumps and fictitious weapons, than any game in our history.
What we know for sure is that if we always just did what worked in the past and never took any creative risks, we wouldn’t have a franchise. The day to worry is the day we stop trying new things.
- Spire: Spire takes Multiplayer combat to a futuristic sub-orbital airport terminal set high in the clouds. Multiple levels and open areas promote intense, mid-range combat around a clean, high-tech civilian environment. Watch your step, because one wrong move could send you plummeting back through the stratosphere.
- Rift: Head to the core of a harsh futuristic military complex, set high above an active caldera. Rift funnels and forces tight, intense engagements, where the only way through is forward. Utilize the unique core movement opportunities to outsmart and outplay enemies as you traverse the suspended rail system.
- Knockout: Housed in a traditional Shaolin Temple with a retro twist, Knockout sets the stage for a bloody Kung Fu tournament. This mid-sized map showcases a sharp contrast between the mid-range engagements of the traditional exterior architecture and the tight close-quarters of an eclectic 1970’s styled interior.
- Verge: In this re-imagination of the classic Call of Duty: World at War map, Banzai, Verge drops Multiplayer combat into the center of a distant post-apocalyptic future, where two warring factions are entrenched in constant battle. Take control of the key bridge, fortresses, tunnel systems and waterfalls as you engage in high-speed action through this medium-sized map.
- Zetsubou No Shima: the highly-anticipated, all-new entry in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies storyline that spans the four DLC Map Packs for Black Ops III this year. The Origins characters continue on their mission to stop the zombie apocalypse not only in this universe but in all universes. Our heroes find themselves stranded on a remote Pacific island which is home to the Division 9 facility: a secret biological research lab whose experiments with Element 115 and its effects on human, animal, and plant biology has created horrors beyond belief. Zetsubou No Shima features a foliage rich island map including new terrifying zombie enemies, a variety of innovative transport mechanics, more devastating traps and classic Zombies side quests. Watch the prologue trailer now here.
Activision have confirmed that Infinite Warfare will be the first console CoD to not appear on either the Xbox 360 or PS3. Infinite Warfare will only be available to PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Infinity Ward dives deeper into the campaign and talks about multiplayer & co-op mode in Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, with some additional details on the return of a modern classic, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered.
Activision have confirmed that the Co-op mode in Infinite Warfare will introduce a zombies mode which has been described as a “wild ride”.
Additionally, Infinite Warfare will introduce an original cooperative Zombies mode that takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with unique gameplay features and mechanics. More details about multiplayer and the new zombies experience will be announced at a later date.